I'll just list out my links this time again and clear my bookmarks.
- An October 2001 post on Slashdot announces the iPod. The author just called it
Lame. I bet he didn't know.
- Try to see if you can spot what this is about.
- Need proof that God exists? Look no further.
- I have never seen a flash site like this one. Great job!
- Tom Hanks to play Robert Langdon in the film version of Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code".
- Unguarded Moments : Photographs of President Regan - Nice photographs.
- Dragon Optical Illusion - Only after I downloaded the video did I realize how this works. It's pretty awesome!
- Netscape's browser to be based on Firefox.
- The top 40 bands in America.
- Want to OD on kitten pics?
- Dan Cederholm's Mystery Photo Contest Thing - The contest that never really even took off.
- Grouper looks interesting.
Sunday Bloody Sundaycovered by some random singer called George W Bush or someone.