- Pathetic Geek Stories - Really Geek. Really Pathetic.
- Microsoft says Firefox is not a threat to IE -
I don't agree that just because a (competing) product has a feature that we don't have, that feature is important.So, that explains the missing features.
- Microsoft launches MSN Search Beta. Anne agrees that it's unusual that they serve you XHTML, when Internet Explorer itself doesn't really read it the way it should. Paul Scrivs doesn't think too much of the design either.
- Capture The Map - A strategic game using the Google search engine. Didn't understand how to play this, but it looks interesting.
- Sketchbook - A nice source for inspiration
- An unsolicited commercial love story - Somebody with a lot of time at hand has put together an interesting story.
- Sorry Everybody - Americans apologize for electing Bush. Made me sympathize with Kerry supporters.
- Cameron Adams starts the Pixelfest: A Group Artwork Project - It's simple. Paint one pixel a day. Others will too. Let's see what happens.