Monday, August 22, 2005
Rather frequently, people enter weird things in the search-box in search engines. Very rarely some of those results point to my site. Almost always I note down those search terms. Here’s a partial compilation of the funny search terms that have landed people on this blog.
- MSN: Man converting lions to Christianity – And a man with a lot of time at hand.
- Yahoo: Apologize for electing Bush – What kind of search string is that!
- Yahoo: Why you always feel smarter after a couple of beers
- Google: Google hacks Jaipur – And I thought Google was not an evil empire.
- Google: Picture of devil – for some reason, Google repeatedly thinks that I’m some authority in pics of the devil.
- Google: Kitchen designer in Mumbai – Why on earth is Google sending this guy to my site?
- Google: Censored Marathi sex articles – I can understand where this guy comes from, but it’s where he comes to that surprises me.
- Google: Attack of the nerds – yes, I use my site primarily to congregate nerds so that we can take over the world.
- Google: Parvathi Goddess MP3 – Wow! I didn’t know she was into modern music delivery formats.
- Google: Haven Pai – I have no clue what that means.
- Google: Buildings with CSS in Mumbai – Yeah. It’s CSS that makes buildings look good.
- Google: Web page not responsive in the cash – Well, ever considered having a business model?
- Google: What is the search string to turn up camera feeds on Google – someone actually typed this. In Google. A search for a search. Cool, huh?
- Google: Food preparation using microwave oven and Tamil fonts – Should make for a spicy meal.
- Google: Rakesh is God – I know that already.
- Google: Illegal Rakesh – Please read the point above.
- Yahoo: Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love – Of course. Only stupidity can.
- Yahoo: Atlanta booty shake – Sorry to disappoint you on my site, mate.
Posted by Rakesh Pai at 10:46 PM