For the record, I never stopped blogging. I just took a three and a half month vacation.
There has been a lot going on in the last couple of weeks. I've missed blogging so much, but it has been hard to even get to see how my blog looks lately. My incoming links have not increased at the same pace as it used to. My hit count has hit an all time low. Google is the only one hitting my site (other than a few guys who come from blogs where I leave an odd comment). The good times had stopped rolling.
All of that is about to change. I shall now, as a rule, dish out posts more frequently, and try to remain focussed on the topic. (Did you notice that none of my recent posts had anything to do with web design?)
To start, here's a (partial) list of things that have happened to me over the last couple of months.
- I've quit my job at HSBC Asset Management. I don't want to say bad things about my previous employer here right now. I might change my mind.
- I've joined a small company called Iventa Corporation as a
Team Lead - User Interface Design and Integration.
- I've never thought that work can be as much fun, thanks to a great team and an awesome work culture at Iventa. (And I'm not just saying this because my employer might be watching this blog right now.)
- I've started growing a paunch. It's hard work, but it seems to be working.
- My computer - Hangy - has died multiple times, and has usually come back alive. She has been asking for a lot of my attention lately.
There's so much more I could add to that list. The last couple of months have been action-packed. But the point of this post is to remind you that this blog is not dead. It has, in fact, just sprung back to life!
PS: Thank you for all those lovely mails asking me to get back to writing. Your mails mean a lot to me. Thank you again. (You know who you are.)
PPS: Almost forgot! Wish you a Merry Christmas and a great New Year! Keep Partyin'!