This is probably going to be my largest link dump till date.
- Crap Jobs -
tales of woe can make for hilarious reading and it is with this in mind that the Idler Crap Job project began.
- The most persistent design bugs - some of the biggest mistakes we have yet to fix.
- Portable Firefox - keeping Firefox on a USB drive that you can carry around. (via)
- Really simple and foolproof traffic building tips - Nothing new, but a good summary.
- Arabian Gulf? What Arabian Gulf?
- WTF is that? VB++?
- I didn't like the semantics of the markup, but these menus are awesome!
- Hicks rebrands Joshuaink. From the designer of the Firefox logo, here's his
finest work yet.
- I found this interesting set over at Flickr the other day.
- Lycos launches attacks on spam servers by asking users to install a screen-saver, like how the SETI project worked. (via)
- Worst excuses people give after being caught speeding by the safety cameras. (via)
- An interview with the co-founders of Flickr.
- Beer logos, available for download in Illustrator and EPS formats. (via)
- Wikinews (English, German) launched by The Wikimedia Foundation (the guys behind the hugely successful Wikipeida) launch the Wikinews,
a free news-source created collaboratively by volunteers around the planet.
- Firefox users ignore ads. Now I know why it'll really take 5 years for me to get any money for my ads on this site!
- Tech Support jokes. And more Tech Support jokes. (via)